Saturday, June 30, 2018

ango continued.

Well it has been a while though time seems to flow together in ango where most days are pretty much the same. Several folks came by to practice with us for a week and it was good to have some numbers to help split up the work.It was good to reconnect with some dharma sisters and to meet some I had not met before. all in all it was a good week. We are back to 5 these days so onward and upward we go. Having a picnic at a sister temple this afternoon as they are ground breaking for a new building at their retreat center. We are meeting up with some folks who have been doing a week long retreat. I imagine there will be some old friends in that group too.I am attempting to just roll with the ango and sort of float through the days. The more I learn the less I know.....good thing that I know very little any more. Well the picnic got rained out so we had the picnic here and it just so happened that some old friends stopped by and we had a great time. Evening off so that is good and there is a public sitting in the morning so schedule is revised as it is every Sunday. Just looked at the calendar which was a mistake six more weeks seems like a long time but I guess it is just taking it one day at a time. One day is not so hard to handle.One more day tomorrow and soon enough the days will be over.